Lait de la Vie - Breast Milk Jewelry & Keepsake Preservation
Today I will be shipping out about 30 packages and printing the rest of the labels of what is newly packaged and getting those out the door at the end of the day or tomorrow morning.
Last night and the night before last I went through my inventory to order supplies, and there's a few things my original supplier is delayed on getting again. Those people will be contacted and let know. We will likely split orders up and ship half now half later because of this.
We do have a replacement Talia and when I find out who has the sizes that are back ordered to offer that one I will have an admin message you about it. *NOT to fret! I have a back up plan for everything! Luckily I found a back up supplier who can recreate some (if not most) of these items. "
I have about 15-20 to finish today. Since Caitlin has been out of work for the week, we will resume casting NEXY WEEK! 🖤
The rest of the work day today will be going through what is left to cast and scheduling those! I will also get ANY remaining studio remakes done.
We also extended the beautiful free ring sale in case you missed it!
It's going to be a busy day, but it's going to be a productive one!
*IMPORTANT NOTE: it is VERY important for you to understand the metal you are buying and read everything very careful. Anything rose gold/ gold vermeil means it is gold plated over sterling silver. None of our jewelry is meant to use while washing hands, wearing lotions, using chemicals, essential oils etc. Therefore, it is ESPECIALLY important to not do these things with vermeil. Eventually vermeil does fade because it is plated sterling silver, so consider using your vermeil rings for special occasions and picking up in a dry space when not in use. Sterling silver and rose gold BOTH contain copper. Sterling silver 92.5% silver and the remaining is a filler metal copper to harden it. Overall it is still a very soft metal. If you have sensitive and/or oily skin, consider coating the inside of your ring with nail polish to avoid any oxidation on your finger. We do have a link in our website about metal descriptions you should definitely check out!
When a ring stone is damaged or the condition of the metal, we can usually tell exactly what was wrong based on how the stone looks. I've been doing this for over 5 years and I've tested all of my pieces under very harsh wear and tear so it's easy to spot when something has been exposed to a chemical or frequent hand washing. Please take very good care of your jewelry. We know how precious it is! Would including a paper with detailed metal and care instructions be beneficial in the future instead of relying on the website terms and conditions? Should we include a printed copy of the agreement of terms and conditions agrees to per order? 🖤
Thank you guys for all your feedback and support as we continue to persevere through all the hardships this past year has caused.
We appreciate you dearly! This is our little community, and we are here with you through it all! Never hesitate to reach out about anything!
What's on your agenda for the day?
💜THE MOST IMPORTANT LINK YOU WILL EVER NEED💜
- Terms and Conditions are the absolute most important thing about this website. When making a purchase, you have to agree multiple times that you have read the entire agreement. Please make sure you read it before agreeing. This link includes everything you need to know about Lait de la Vie - Breast Milk Jewelry & Keepsake Preservation. This link includes information about shipping, turnaround time, what to expect your item to be like, details about customizations, cleaning and care, communication, and how we run our business and VIP group. You can not make a purchase with Lait de la Vie without agreeing to the terms and conditions.
💜Other Important Links 💜
GET FREE BREAST MILK JEWELRY AND KEEPSAKES
We have FREEBIE flash sales on our group wall daily! Scroll through the wall to find multiple percentage off sales with FREE STUFF!
- VIP GROUP: www.laitdelavieVIP.com
- WHERE TO SHOP www.laitdelavie.com/collections/breast-milk-jewelry-keepsake-preservation
- VIP GROUP RULES: http://bit.ly/Ldlvrules
- VIP Group "PMed Post": https://bit.ly/NEW_LDLVPMedPost
- LDLV Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/laitdelaviex
- LDLV FAQ: www.laitdelavie.com/pages/faq
- LDLV Public Queue < order no. 7600: http://www.bit.ly/laitdelavie
- LDLV Publie Queue 2 > order no. 7600: http://bit.ly/LDLVPublicQueue7600up
- LDLV Order Changes Request: http://www.bit.ly/orderchanges
- LDLV Address Change: http://bit.ly/AddressChangeLDLV
- LDLV Game Credits: http://bit.ly/ldlv_iwcs-gamecredits
- LDLV Leftover Milk: http://bit.ly/LDLV_LeftoverMilkList
- LDLV Keep LM: bit.ly/LDLV_LM_RequestLink
- General questions about our group, website, or planning a future order, please contact any admin of your choosing in our VIP group www.laitdelavieVIP.com
- Questions for Lait de la Vie about a previous order, pending orders, invoices, cancelations, remakes, repairs, refunds, or gift cards, please message the business page. :) >> https://www.facebook.com/laitdelaviex/